& Service Activities of the collaborating Body,
MAX Academy for Excellence, familiarly known as
MAX Academy was founded in 1993 under the
directorship of Dr. J.N. Reddy. During the last
17 years, MAX Academy has rendered several
service activities. Some of them are listed
1. MAX Academy has trained thousands of poor
students on self-development skills free of
2. MAX Academy has organised several exclusive
workshops and seminars for college & school
principals in various cities and towns in India,
without any charges.
3. The Academy has also offered free training to
over a hundred thousand parents on “The Art of
4. Equipped several thousands of students with
materials on scientific learning skills FREE OF
5. Given over 1000 guest talks, speeches &
demonstrations and benefited hundreds of
thousands of people.
6. Free entry for both participants and
spectators at various National and International
Memory Championships organized by MAX Academy.
7. Trained several youngsters to set a number of
Limca & World Records in Life Skills such as
Memory and Handwriting at no cost.
8. Trained a number of government and
quasi-government personnel either FREE OF COST
or with a very nominal honorarium.
9. Counselled several thousands of students,
parents and general public FREE OF COST.
10. MAX Academy has also rendered free service
to several schools, colleges, institutions and
universities on Scientific Learning Skills.
In recognition to the above service activities
and its years of research in the field of
self-empowerment skills, MAX Academy has been
honored with the following:
1. Dr. J.N. Reddy, the founder - director of MAX
Academy (formerly a professor of Loyola College,
Chennai, for several years) has been honored
with over a dozen awards including:
Outstanding Personality Award
Super Intellectual Award
Dr. Reddy’s biographical note has been included
Asia – Who's who : Men & Women of Excellence
2003 – 04.
2. MAX Academy has been interviewed by the Press
and T.V. Media.
3. MAX Academy is bestowed with 80 G exemption
from Income Tax and FCRA sanction from the Govt.
of India to receive foreign funds.